ALL ABOUT ORRVILLE CYCLING CLUB
The Orrville Cycling Club, based in Orrville, Ohio, is a USA Cycling (USAC) sanctioned club. Regular weekly rides are scheduled on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. between the beginning of Daylight Saving Time in March and it's demise in November. Post-season rides even include night time "Amish Road Rides" if weather permits. (Check the OCC Forum.) Once winter sets in, a group of members rides rollers on Wednesdays at the Orrville Cycling & Fitness bike shop.
Orrville Cycling Club Mission StatementTo promote and facilitate a fun and healthy lifestyle for all ages through cycling by:
- Conducting regular group rides
- Sponsoring and supporting competitive and non-competitive cycling events
- Advocating cyclists' right
Regular Season Rides
Wednesday night club rides start at 6:15 p.m. from the Orrville Cycling and Fitness bike shop. Rides are generally organized into three groups and maps are provided for each:
- The A group pace is fast and usually hilly with average speeds of 21 to 24 mph and flat accelerations sometimes approaching 34 mph. Sprints at city/county lines are not uncommon.
- The second group of B riders start out a minute later and follow a slightly shorter version of the same route. The pace is typically 18-22 mph.
- Finally, the C group starts out on the shortest route at a more friendly and casual pace.
Go to the Ride Map to find out where we meet.
For membership information, contact You can also print a copy of the Membership Form and send it to the address on the form.
Orrville Cycling Club
9658 W. High St.
Orrville, OH 44667